mirage master tutorial [4* beginner] <-

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

mirage master tutorial [4* beginner] <-

Postby Rexus » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:46 am

WARNING THIS GUIDE IS A LITTLE DUMB: I CREATED THIS BECAUSE I'M BORED,
PLEASE DON'T BE SO difficult on COMMENTS SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING A GUIDE XD.

->Why 4star beginner?
It is relatively easy and gives a decent amount of gran(10 grans) once every day.<- everybody knows that
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
->its a child's play.
( You don't really have to read this part. Unless...um...you know... you're a...-------, or your a poor thing, haven't play such a game before)
Click on the cards on screen. Any of the twelve cards.
It will flip showing the other side of the card. Try to remember the image/s because they will flip over again.
You may want to open the cards that you haven't opened yet, so that you will see what cards are they.
A card will have a similar card somewhere in those card,try to look out for them
If you happen to open two similar cards in a turn they will be a match. They will have circles and they wont be flipped back again.

The aim of the game is to have all the twelve cards match. That is six pairs of similar cards...
But you have to make it on two conditions:
1)You have to make it before the time (30 seconds) is over.
2)You must not run out of turns(8 turns). If you match all them on the last turn you win.
->Nah it is simple,...(after loosing)seems quite hard.

At a beginner level you would actually have 12 cards to deal with, that is 6 pairs to match.
you have 8 turns,--->time doesn't really matter if you have fast internet connection.<---

Lets make the scenarios.
==========================================================================
turn left 8==Say you would open the first two cards of your choice,and they don't match.
turn left 7==Say you open two other cards and they don't match,again. and neither is a match for the previous cards.
turn left 6==You open another two cards and they don't match.---->game over
turn left 5==game over already,don't push it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in this scenario it is obvious that if you haven't make a match on the third turn it is game over. (duh!)(a very long duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh!!!!!!!)(and another duh!!)
turn left 8==Say you would open the first two cards of your choice,and they don't match.
turn left 7==Say you open two other cards and they don't match,again. and neither is a match for the previous cards.
turn left 6==now you may wish to be lucky enough to:
(open 4 consecutive cards that matches each other)----->after this 4 turns left==just don't forget,try to remember.don't make any mistake and its a win, or try again.
(open 4 consecutive cards that matches the previous cards)----->after this 2 turns left==you now have a 50-50 chance of winning,just hope to open a pair or try again.
(and there is still a couple of scenes that could follow that will be similar to those previously said.It is just a matter of which came first, a match or a match to a previously opened card)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in this scenario it is obvious that you must at least be lucky enough to make a match on the third turn,
and in this scenario you are lucky...lucky.lucky
turn left 7==Say you open two other cards and they don't match,again. and the second card (4th card of the game) matches the a card of the previous turn.
turn left 6==You made a match using the 4th card and the matching card.
turn left 5==you have 5 turns left, five pairs to match, knowledge about the two cards.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in this scenario it is obvious that you must at least be lucky enough to make a match on the third turn,
while knowing whats cards are the three other cards are <-[important]
knowing the three other cards rises the odds of wining....
=========================================================================

yes it is not easy as it sounds. there is a lot of ways where you cant win.
and in general you must at least have two lucky chance of opening a pair in a turn. <-[important]

->What would you not want to happen

1)making a mistake,
4stars level on mirage master don't give any allowance for error.
error-> i mean opening a card,opening the pairing card on the first click of another turn...
then you try to match them but clicked the wrong card...you must be very lucky to make a win after making this.
2)not an error but eats your turn.
first you open two cards that don't match,
then on the preceding turns the matching card was opened on the second click(wording kinda awkward,whats the word that I'm looking for?).
basically the only difference this have from making an error is it lets you know another card,,,but it eats your turn just like an error does.
3)you run out of time.
really,a very very slow connection cant be helped anymore,
if it gets a little faster, you can pre-load the card images from playing on advanced level(better yet try to win),just go clicking a lot until your comfortable enough.
or ,you can go play on 4* beginner,you may get lucky enough and win.
fast connection,just don't take it too long thinking what to open.
4)the other game syndrome...<- it's what i call it.
you opened a card on the bottom right, it is a "Nude picture of a really hot chick" card,
then you realized that you can't possibly win any more due to whatever reason...
you clicked redo,then started again, two turns later, on the first card of the turn you opened "Nude picture of a really hot chick" card.
then you open the card on the bottom right and its a "Barrack Obama on Bikini" card.

before starting a game at least try to clear your mind,turning of sounds and sound effect can help a little...maybe..or to me at least.
->i forgot XD

i can not improve your memory,but...

...and two cards have been opened,
"this one is blue,this one is an archer",Rexus said to himself. And the cards closed.
...and two more cards have been opened,
"a girl, and some kind of a magician",Rexus said to himself. And the cards closed again.
...and a turn have passed and a card similar to the previously opened opens,its an archer girl that has a blue color scheme with a mystic looking background.
"**** my brain which one is it?",Rexus said to himself. And he clicked on the wrong card. And the cards closed again.

If you try to remember something try to make it less generic, knowledge of the game(Alteil) helps a lots on this mini game due to the fact the people would sometimes try to remember the cards as "a girl,a samurai girl,a little girl and i think it is a girl too,"
==========================================================

so that's about it,there is no reason to lengthen this guide, in fact there is not even a reason making this guide! thank you for reading...
Rexus

Re: mirage master tutorial [4* beginner] <-

Postby DarthRaider » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Rexus wrote:there is not even a reason making this guide! thank you for reading...

There are reasons to make this guide. We understand how it feels to make a first guide. ;)
There are few things I've learned from your guide, especially the "turn off BGM/SE". I never did that.....lol.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! >:D

My Accounts:
BurninNuckle - Gowen
RisingOcean - Falkow
HeavenWingz - Refess
DarthRaider - Lawtia
DarthRaider

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom