Want to create a guild

Want to create a guild

Postby Haku-Chan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Hi, I know many of you people do not know me since I am still new. However, I would really like to start a guild and I wanted to see if any of you people would want to join. I saw how some guilds work and I would really like to take a step further on guild importance. Right, now the only guild benefits are forums. This is quite upsetting so here are my ideas to take guilds a step further.
Ideas
File building challenges - maybe the reward will be a win from a person in our guild.
Guild training events- an event where we train new players. The reason for this is because the learning gap in alteil is quite wide and many new people need help.
Guild tournaments - the prize would be like giving ranks to the people in our guild or titles to people. Maybe Free wins.
Chat discussions - Maybe we could meet once a week in chat and discuss ideas, and watch each other’s battles and comment.
Best replay-I know everyone does not has access to doing replays but it seems like an interesting idea.
Cutest avatar contest- trying to think of more prizes then free wins but unsure.
Etc..... these are just ones I can think of on the top of my head.
Well if any of you people would interested please comment. In addition, this guild has not been created yet.
Thanks for reading or visiting thread
Last edited by Haku-Chan on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haku-Chan

Re: Want to create a guild

Postby Romdeau » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Keep fighting the good fight.

Last bumped by Haku-Chan on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:51 pm.
Romdeau

Return to General Guild Chat